2015 m. rugpjūčio 18 d., antradienis

DREAM BIG,HUH?


You know, they say dream big? About living in France one day, running your own company or just creating an ideal home for you and your family. Of course, dreams and chasing after them is a wonderful thing, just sometimes it prevents us from engaging the moment of now.

I remember myself dreaming of living in Provence, surrounded by grape and lavender fields, having croissants for breakfast in my super cozy open terrace. And that made jealous of seeing people traveling and enjoying full taste of world, while I’m hair in cold and rainy Vilnius spending hours at my desk and left with the dreams I never had courage to chase after.

I spend hours of dreaming about my own wedding and how wonderful it’s going to be before hitting reality and real issues of saving money. I keep dreaming about this white dress, perfectly tailored for me, and lavenders all around, and this makes me smile, if I already had the moment.

And I forget that I’m not the only one in this room. That there is a faience waiting for my hugs and kisses, patiently listening about all the things I’m going to do and never do actually. So, it hit me suddenly in the least expected way, I suppose – while having my Wok for lunch at the office kitchen – what if I dream smaller?

Oh no, not giving away my greatest dreams! Just dreaming in smaller steps – instead of dreaming a final moment or result, starting with the steps I’m going to make. For example, I’ll sign up at the gym because I’m way much slimmer in my dream-wedding pic. And write down the goals I need to achieve before running my dream. And read books about Provence. And give a hug and kiss for him, who’s standing next to me.


There is a hell lot to do when chasing after you biggest dreams. But you know what – the best thing about dreams is that they never go anywhere until come true. So you can focus on those smaller steps towards them and sometimes even stop for a minute – to think again, to look around and even change your course. 

Ok, long story short - I wanted to say, don't you ever stop dreaming but remember only working this moment helps to make these dreams come true ;). 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą